Strip soft finishes
You will need:
Directions For Stripping back to the bare wood:
- Dip a piece of Colron Medium Steel Wool into Colron Wax remover and rub along the grain until the surface becomes sticky
- Keep applying until the surface has been removed, then rub down with a clean piece of Medium Steel Wool dipped in wax remover.
- Leave to dry before rubbing down with dry steel wool.
Directions for stripping back to the original finish:
- Apply Colron Wax Remover using Colron Fine Steel Wood (00000) rubbing gently over surface until old finish has been dissolved.
- Wipe off with a clean cloth leaving the surface finish intact.